Hello there 🙂 So apparently, I got nominated for the Liebster Award. (Not the lobster award in case it autocorrects without me noticing)
Thank you to M at mtheaveragegirlblog.wordpress.com for nominating me! Thanks for finding some worth in my posts 🙂
So here are the rules:
- Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger that nominated you gave you.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers that you think deserve the award.
- Write 11 questions for them.
- Let them know you’ve nominated them.
Ok this may take a while here…
- I really like school supplies i.e. notebooks, pens, highlighters. It’s really weird, but I love them.
- I will sometimes tell myself stories in bed or act out some future scenes in my novel. Don’t judge. It helps me when I write it. 😉
- I don’t eat breakfast 95% of the time. Unless it’s donuts of course.
- I will forever stand by my determination that old music is so much better than the music today. Unless someone starts making music and rocks my world…
- The Beatles are my jam. And it saddens me that a lot of kids my age have never heard of them… 😦
- One time I had to get math tutoring at lunch time, and my crush at the time was in there too. He came unprepared so I let him borrow paper and a pencil. At the end, he gave back the blank sheet of paper, which was not blank. It had part of my poem Thanks Zero on it in the margins. He had read it and it was the most mortifying thing in my life. But now I look back on it like wow, I say I don’t overreact…
- I like to crochet! I don’t do it very often at all though.
- I have cat Vans:——————-
- I really like moose, thus the name, Literary Moose. Don’t ask me why because I honestly don’t know. I think I just woke up one day and said moose are awesome.
- I am almost always cold.
- I get claustrophobic, and that’s why I prefer sitting on the end of rows, tables, etc.
Okay, so that’s eleven facts about me, and here are the eleven questions from M:
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? No kidding. Watcha gonna do tomorrow? Probably still trying to get published by that point. I hope I’ll be married and have a kid or something by then, but tomorrow, I probably won’t do much of anything worthwhile to the human race.
- Cats or dogs and why? Cats. Obviously. They’re much more calm and collected, not as loud, don’t drop loads everywhere, so many reasons.
- What languages can you speak? English, although I took two years of Latin, but I can’t speak it.
- Suggest a singer and/or album. Chicago. Or the Cranberries. Or the Beatles. Hehe.
- Do you believe in something? (Meaning like: God, aliens, fate, or whatever thing above us) I am a Christian, meaning I believe that the one and only sovereign, true God created the earth, came down to save us from our mistakes, and is still walking with us. “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes…” Romans 1:16 ESV
- Favorite pizza topping? (I better not read any pineapple or I un-nominate you) Sausage and pepperoni. The meats.
- If the world was to end tomorrow, what would you do today? Make sure that I’m right with God and the people around me. I don’t want to die knowing that someone holds a grudge against me, or I hold a grudge against someone else.
- Movie you’ve seen the most times and why should I watch it? The Avengers because it’s just too fantastic for words.
- Would you rather live a long life in prison, or be free but die young? Yikes, that’s a really interesting question, I think I would rather be free but die young. There are so many things that I want to do, so many people I want to impact, and I can’t really do that in prison with a ton of time.
- All time celebrity crush and why do you find him/her/it so hot? *Cough* Sebastian Stan *Cough* Because he’s the Winter Soldier
- Last but not least..what is that you most like about blogging? I love the diversity of it, and the amount of different people I can reach that are in a bunch of different parts of the world. It makes it very exciting when I have readers in different continents than I am.
Nominations: I don’t know if this will be eleven hehe
Those are quite honestly the only blogs I can think of right now that I love. I know there are more, but these are some faves.
Here are my questions for you:
- What is your biggest goal in life at the moment?
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- If you could do anything in a day, what would you do?
- What’s your favorite type of shoe? I.E. Vans, Desert boots, sneakers, flip flops, etc.
- What is your worst pet peeve?
- Are you a just go with the flow person, or do you like to be more in control?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Why do you blog?
- Would you be willing to give up your own life to save someone else’s?
- What’s your favorite color? 🙂
Well that’s it! Good gravy that took like 50 years to write.
Thanks for reading!